Saturday, April 14, 2007

Secret garden

(to them.. who gave me life)

Hiding.

Lies I have to tell you.

My secret garden.

How safe and unfraid.

How far away from you.

I’ve left you in the dark.

You made me do this.

Made me hide.

Im hiding my joy.

Hiding my hopes,dreams,castles in the air.

Away from your ‘fears’ and ‘love’

Away from your consciousness.

Away.

Hiding.

Because I’ll never know any other way.

Hiding… yet I want to share…

Maybe one day you will let me.

Please stop me from hiding.

10 comments:

Pranay said...

I understand the sentiment. Even I am in a state of hiding.

the_ego_has_landed said...

:) nice to know i aint alone..

Babska said...

there's a time for everything.
correction: there's a right time for everything.

Michelle said...

wow, nice :)

the_ego_has_landed said...

~babs
- yeah but still... stop preaching ;P

~michell - :) thnks

- Ubiquitous - said...

Hope they see the blossoms of the secret garden that you've made for yourself; and love and appreciate it as much as you do!

:)

---

Replied to your comment.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

That's beautiful :)

there's loads of html stuff that i see which made it really difficult for me to read ur post :(

the_ego_has_landed said...

~ubi- thanks... :)

~loon gal- :)

really.. but I hardly have any links on my post..

Anonymous said...

we all hide until there is nothing left to hide...
btw, its a lovely post...

the_ego_has_landed said...

thanks mithun :)