Saturday, March 11, 2006

ITS FUCKING RUDE TO INVADE MY PRIVACY!


Today I had an ok day! well not that bad at first!

I had my ‘computer fundamental’(yes they typed it in the singular form) paper and I’m passing!!!:) yeh!! Cause I studied for like one and a half hours only…even that was with low concentration.

I wore my baby pink corduroy pants!:) was full khush with all the compliments I was getting ….cause been dying to get them for a long time…
Well anyway so my exam went pretty good considering I was busy reading my novel last night lol and I was in hot pants;) *good mood*

*BAD MOOD begins*

Hm…after that I think the frustration started creeping in…actually it had been there since morning, but I ignored it! Lol I said “concentrate at least in the exam hall!”
I listened to me.

The frustration was the fact that my privacy has been invaded. Some fucking losers out there have been messaging me (sms-cell phone) saying Hi..wanna be frens?
Like yeah right! What the fuck?
I was gonna abuse when I stopped and stared at my name displayed in this ‘guy’s’ messg.
Then another no. messages me saying it’s the same guy.

They know my name, have my cell no. and know my b’day!

“I heard we share the same bday and thought we could be frens. You’re bday is on… and I heard you’re a sweet gal…” blah!

I was boiling!! I was out with a fren and he kept telling me to calm down.
I’m not mad at these ‘boys’ but irritated with the person circulating info about me!

So I call one o these no.s and ask him if he could o so kindly tell me about this fren who knows me. He mentions some girl’s name who I’ve never heard of in my entire life!!

I was speechless. I’m kind of cooling down now…becoz writing helps…but I swear she is a fucking lunatic! I wonder how she’d feel she was in my place?


I mean I dunno how she heard about me and got my no. and bday date etc…but keep it to urself!Jobless creature..get a life!!
I don need ur extra service of providing ‘boy frens’!!

I told this guy I’ll talk to her..just give me the no…and I was waiting to blast the daylights outta her.
Mistake-Messing with a woman’s wrath. LOL
He said he’s “busy”! wat crap…let him go tho

Unfortunately/fortunately he hasn’t yet called and Im not gonna bother anymore..
But it makes me feel so shaken with anger and frustration. Sometimes u want to maintain a low profile. I guess ppl like me cant manage that. But I didn’t ask for shit like this.

Seriously what’s up these jobless ppl!

I maybe overreacting but I don’t care. Why the fuck should ppl invade privacy!?

Fucking losers!

Whew…heheh…most of the steam is out! (I think)
;p





























17 comments:

anup.777 said...

glad 2 know ur exam went well ...

as regards the privacy thing ... anyone would react this way (ok, maybe not as much as you lolz ... just kidding).. coz' u feel so violated ... and helpless ...

I think they just cooked up the story about that girl ... no such girl probably exists ... they probably got all that info from someone else and are just protecting that person ...

Of course, I am generally one who believes in Conspiracy Theories ... so don't take me too seriously ...

and yes, it's f&^%$# rude to invade privacy!

all or nothing said...

hey sexy! this happens. complete ignorance is the medicine. brush it off your shoulders like the hip-hop step ;)
and to tell the truth, you really can't blame the guy.
you are really cute n sweet da:)

Anonymous said...

heyyy...
yeah i heard all about it last night too remember??
and when u told me u wre gonna blog i kinda saw this comin!!
but there are a few buggers out there who spoil the whole image of 'desperate guys' which alot of girls have... that guy'll be surely pissed off with some outcast like me! ;)

Michelle said...

are u like my long lost twin or sum'in? lol no seriously! its happened to me too ony thing a guy gave some loser my email ad,my number everythin...i don even bother now lol...not only m i not frnds wid tht guy who entertains his frnds by gettin gurl's numbers for them but i also jus verbally assault them or block em on my msnger list.now they're scared of me...hehe

Anonymous said...

But writing things which are sensitive on a blog and giving an opportunity for dumbfucks to enable your privacy is idiotic ?

Isnt it ?

Nice post !

Cheers,

Aimless wanderer in the blogosphere

Keshi said...

lol Ego calm down...I know that some ppl r born losers n that their soul existence depends on doing stupid things like this...but re-acting so much isnt going to help u :) just cool it...after all the initial wrath u will realise it's only a simple matter..what I mean is...all u have to do is, go meet that girl/boy - sit n explain to them that what they did was wrong and that u would be happy if they dun txt u again...and ask em not to pass ur number ard or else u wud have to do something more serious abt that...

Keshi.

R said...

Writing helps, doesn't it!

- Ubiquitous - said...

Foa, I NEVER use 'bad words' so no comments on that front :D

I loved the line "I listened to me." One of those lines I wished I had written :)

Some people create nothing but mess
Thru chat, email or SMS
You can ignore them, unless
Your self-esteem is just as less
Best is to forget them nevertheless.

:D

the_ego_has_landed said...

~all or nothing- hahah thanks man...i know im better now!lol

~ani-hahha..thnx alot for commentin:)

~michelle-lol..they're total losers! what pleasure do they get?!
I have to verbally assault almost every alternate day while travelling tho...lol;)

~anonymous- this is a personal post and its sensitive i agree..but that's the point of this post. To let losers know they r losers and let others know that there r creeps like that.
BUT really it was to vent out my frustration.lOL
thanks!

~caffeine-" ok now i know the ideal way to get revenge on a couple of bitches who once messed up my life :D..cud 'leak' theur details to some jobless arsehole!!"

hm...;)

~keshi- well u seem rational abt it but they're really weird. I've stored them as weirdo1 and weirdo2 on me phone..hehe.
N i had to resort to abuses and foul lang to lay off weirdo1
Weirdo2 wants to still be frens!!! i mean u know what they're telling me!? "have i ever been rude to u?"

and "I'm a nice guy.I admit what we did was cheap..i still wanna be frens!"
I don mind being frens...but not wit someone who randomly takes a gal's no. its understandable if we met even once! lol

~rohit- u bet!:)

the_ego_has_landed said...

~Ubi
"You can ignore them, unless
Your self-esteem is just as less"

hehehe...true!:D

Keshi said...

lol they do sound really eird...hahaha!

Keshi.

the_ego_has_landed said...

~keshi-hehehe see:)

rebel_on_loose said...

Lol with u throwing so many 'fucks' around...1 thing's for sure...u've let out all the steam boiling inside! :>
Well thr r a lot of such jerks around...but u know wht...ignorance is usually the best way 2 deal with them...coz once they come to know they're able to irritate u they mite enjoy doing it again n again!
Anyways u seem 2 b bold enuff 2 handle such weirdo's urself. :)
Just try 2 stay calm in such situations from now on!

introspective said...

oh man ego, your wrath has most definaitely been felt. man i didn't know you could get so angry. good for you and i know exactly what you mean. These losers who message you constantly saying they want to make friends. the worst thing about all this is that the cell phone companies don't seem to want to do anything about it. i called up hutch and told them that these person is harrasing me and they say i need to register a police complaint. it's so frustrating. why don't they just look at the messages that these people send and bar their number.
well since only the intervention of the law can result in action i just ignore any message or call from a number unknown to me. i know by doing that it really isn't helping anything but for now that's all i can do.

the_ego_has_landed said...

~rebel- "Lol with u throwing so many 'fucks' around"..hahah i don usually do that...but i can see u were surprised..lol
thanks for the concern ..and yeah i usually ignore when they r randomly messg.. got paranoid when they knew details about me..I'm fine now!:D

~introspective- hehehe...i know giggly sweet ole me...getting angry..lol..now u believe me when i say i abuse ppl on road?! heh...
interesting u called them up? i know they dont give a damn..so i try to deal with it myself.

Shama said...

hey i so agree with you man...you are totally NOT over reacting...god knows from which place they get numbers, some even know which college i am studying in...its all bloody freaky.
any way nice post.
and ya...i finally commented, yepeee!!!

the_ego_has_landed said...

sunaina..thanks:)